Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
jazbomb
jazbomb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
missing pages in Kindle

Can someone help? I created a book of short stories using MobiPocket Creator. When I preview the book in Calibre it's fine but when I download it to my Kindle from Calibre some of the pages are missing... I've also transferred the mobi file direct to the Kindle without Calibre and the pages still go missing...
jazbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Maybe a Mobi to Mobi conversion in Calibre will fix things up or try using KindleGen for the creation instead of Mobi Creator?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert