Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #16
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haugor View Post
thank you tshering, I am sorry that I just can not find the usbnet option in KSM.
Please look here.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:33 AM   #17
Haugor
Enthusiast
Haugor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch C、KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Please look here.
Thank you! The reason why I cannot find the option is that I haven't patched the update package!

I am wondering is there any way to upgrade your Terminal's interaction as a linux Terminal? Thanks.

now I can connect the usbnet

Last edited by Haugor; 08-22-2014 at 05:54 AM.
Haugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #18
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem here is that it's Python 3. It should be Python 2.7. Python 3 is a mistake. It's incompatible and most code written for Python 2.x will not be ported as it's not worth the effort. Python 3 should be Python 2.x compatible.
If you really want Python 2.7, check the Python for Kobo Firmware 2.6+ thread. It's Python 2.7.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote