Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
Talking Long Weekend Special - Free! [OFFER EXPIRED]

I'm feeling generous!

In preparation for the Goodreads discussion starting June 1, and because it's a long weekend, I'll offer my book to mobileread members for free this weekend.

Book here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9326
Coupon code here: NQ83R

It expires June 1.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-06-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Thanks, it looks interesting!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Next on my list of books to read.
Thanks!
S
Old 05-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thanks, David... Looking forward to reading it.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

You're welcome!! Hope you enjoy it!!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Many thanks for this, and your generosity. I plan to tackle this on my (Toronto purchased) Kobo next.

BTW, some great reviews for your book! Congrats!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #7
davidhburton
Addict

Thanks!!

Yeah, that Kobo reader looks pretty slick!!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Looks great. If it wasn't free, I might read it. Neil
Old 05-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
koraliuxxx777
koraliuxxx777 began at the beginning.

Thank so much.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
davidhburton
Addict

Cheers!!
Old 05-31-2010, 04:11 AM   #11
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Looks great. If it wasn't free, I might read it. Neil
That's right... I remember you only reading books with a 'good' price tag...
Old 05-31-2010, 06:18 AM   #12
SparrowsFoot
SparrowsFoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Thats so cool! Thank you! Its sounds so intriguing, and is now going to be the first ebook ever to be on my new reader when I get it! I'm so excited!

Thanks again, that's so generous of you!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:49 AM   #13
davidhburton
Addict

I hope you like it!!
Old 05-31-2010, 08:18 AM   #14
photon17
Enthusiast
photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Too many
Thanks!
Old 05-31-2010, 08:35 AM   #15
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Hah. I've had it on my to read list since the last time you gave it away. It's been re-formatted and put onto my reader now, so it's edging a bit closer.
Closed Thread