Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
vee1099
vee1099 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch and ADE

Good morning everyone. I have reached the limit of my frustration with the Kobo Touch recognizing Adobe Digital Editions to download books from the public library. I must do a factory restart every time (not so with my older Kobos) and now amt old I have too many activations and can no longer borrow books. has anyone had this or a similar problem that was solved without interference from Kobo techs...I have had 54 pages of unusable solutions since Nov. 30 2100, sent my Touch for them to check out, they returned it after finding no issues. I also have issues with the Kobo Desktop as the tab for ejecting remains gray except when it is first downloaded. Technically it is telling me that my device is terminally ejected even though the reader says to make sure I eject.
vee1099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members introduce themselves.

Why not take the time and courtesy to introduce yourself?

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi vee and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
vee1099

Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to meeting more people who LOVE their ereader as much as I do , but would prefer the problems would disappear. I am so addicted, that i find it impossible to read a "regular" book as I drop it, lose the page because I forget to use a marker. I have become soooo lazy!!! LOL
Advert
Old 02-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
vee1099

Thank you

Thank you for the welcomes. i have been reading on Kobo ereaders for over a year and find it impossible to read a "regular" book now as I forget to mark my place and they are so cumbersome. LOL
Old 02-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote