Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Should I upgrade?

I'm currently using Calibre 0.6.24, as a format converter and to transfer books to my Sony PRS-505. I never used it as a library manager, mainly because I don't feel the need to "manage" my library (but maybe I'm wrong and am missing something important).
I understand that there was a major change some time ago (Calibre would scan and sync my reader's library with my Calibre library). As I was afraid of losing my collections, I stopped upgrading.
Eventually I will have to upgrade to the latest version, as I am missing all the nice features that Kovid is constantly adding.
So the question is, what should I do to upgrade in a safe way?
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote