Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-15-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
lleal
lleal began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 3
How to convert a lot of .cbz files to azw3 with comic book processing

Hi, I hope my question is not dumb, but i can't seem to find a way to convert a bunch of cbz files at once with comic book processing.
I can convert one at a time with that (it's manga so i want the processing and the right to left option) but when i select more than one file, that option disappears and the conversion doesn't seem to come out as good without that processing.

Is there any to do that to all the files at once?
lleal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Input Options->Comic options
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, cbz, comic book, manga, processing