Notices

Old 09-19-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
ColMac
Connoisseur
ColMac began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Virtual Library Button

Hi

My Virtual Library Button has gone missing. No idea at what stage. I have approx. 7 VL's and today I went to create a new one, but the button is not there. I tried searching in Preferences etc but so far I've not found a solution. Next I tried a re-install, but that had no effect.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cal.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	159087  
ColMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #2
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It appears that you clicked Layout > Hide Search Bar, since your image shows that the entire Search Bar is missing, not just the VL button.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2017, 03:52 PM   #3
ColMac
Connoisseur
ColMac began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
That's exactly the problem. Many thanks. Much appreciated. I never thought to look at the options at the foot of the screen.

Thanks again
ColMac is offline   Reply With Quote