Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #31
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
[QUOTE=jswinden;3532773]
Affinity just emailed me this morning that they have now released their iPad app. It will cost $29, but for a limited time is available for $19. Here is the link they provided. I think an app like this might better fulfill my iPad PP needs than does the Adobe Photography membership as I only want to use it standalone for a few images I take on the iPad or iPhone 7.

This Affinity photo app sounds interesting to me. But I only have the air 2, not the ipad pro. Does anyone know or has heard if it will work and not crash with the ipad air 2? It is advertised to work with the Air 2, but would like to hear that it actually does.
Kaysclie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:51 PM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've had iPads for many years, and have never experienced a situation where an app runs on one iPad model but crashes on another. If the AppStore lets you buy it on the Air 2, it'll run on the Air 2.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2017, 04:14 PM   #33
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Thanks....that's very encouraging. I have never used any photo editing app and The Affinity Photo app is only $20, so what do I have to lose (except the $$$$.)
Kaysclie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:01 PM   #34
jswinden
Nameless Being

Affinity should work on the iPad 2. It is a good app on the Mac and should be on the iPad as well. I'm not sure how well it will work without a stylus though. So on the iPad 2 you probably won't have as much fine control as you would on a Pro with an Apple Pencil.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #35
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I dropped Lightroom when it went to monthly. I have a mac, so I use photo at the moment. Not very satisfactory. It really does seem odd with all the people who are photographers to various degrees that there isn't a more robust set of options for photo management. I guess Adobe dominated the market for so long, no one has stepped into that niche.
ACDSee Is every bit as powerful as Lightroom and faster in operation to boot. There is a new FREE beta application for the Mac that seems to be pretty popular.

Learn about it here:

http://forum.acdsee.com/forum/acdsee...o-for-mac-beta
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert