Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Hanvon E930 e-ink reader/notepad

I am selling my barely used Hanvon E930 with the following features:

Hardware:
- 9.7-inch e-ink screen with a resolution of 1,200 x 825 pixels (151dpi), 16 grayscale levels.
- Front light with 20 brightness levels
- Dual touch: use with your finger or with the included full-size stylus
- Electromagnetic touchscreen allows accurate handwriting
- Audio support with built-in speaker, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- Wifi (not usable for browsing or file transfers, only for downloading books from Hanvon's online bookstore)
- Internal memory: 2.5GB, expandable with micro-SD cards up to 32GB
- Processor: 1Ghz
- Battery: non-removable Li-Po, 2350mAh
- Connections: micro-USB for charging and connecting to a computer
- Size: 255 × 190 × 10mm
- Weight: 525g

Software:

- Operating system:
- Android-based, closed OS (I have not been able to install apps)
- Interface: English or Chinese
- Supported formats:
- Documents: TXT, HTML, DOC, PDF, EPUB, HTML, HEB, HEC
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Image: GIF, JPG, CEBX, TIF, BMP
- Applications:
- Ebook reader
- Memo: take handwritten notes
- Recording memo: take handwritten notes, optionally record audio simultaneously. You can then play back the recording in sync with your notes - click on any word in your notes and playback will start at that point.
- Calendar: display 1 month, add events with optional alarm
- Audio player
- Chinese-English dictionary
Original box, faux leather cover, full-size stylus and CD are included.

Contact me if you have questions, I can test the various functions for you.

EUR 200 + shipping, via Paypal or transfer in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover closed.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	155960   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover open.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	155961   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front scribble.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	155962   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	351.8 KB
ID:	155963  

Last edited by Jmirko; 04-26-2018 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Sold
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:13 PM   #2
tank4141
Enthusiast
tank4141 began at the beginning.

is this item still for sale? I'm interested. Curious to how much the shipping will cost? I'm in California.
tank4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2017, 01:38 AM   #3
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi,

Yes, it's still available.

I shopped around online and found that the cheapest option is Austrian Post, which is also a reliable company. Priority shipping to mainland USA is EUR 25.

As I was putting the package together for weighing, I realised I can't find the CD that came with the device. This is not a problem as there is a newer version of the software on Hanvon's website (I have installed this myself). Nevertheless, I would give you a 5 EUR discount for the inconvenience.

Let me know if you are interested.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
tank4141
Enthusiast
tank4141 began at the beginning.

I'm going to pass on your tablet. It was getting into the $300 range & I found an m96 for a little less than that. Thanks anyway & good luck with your sale.
tank4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:44 AM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Thanks for the info, and enjoy the M96.
Advert
Old 05-28-2017, 05:16 AM   #6
Juliette2701
Juliette2701 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Hi JMirko,

I'm interested in the Hanvon.
can you tell me what the shippingcost are to the Netherlands?
kind regards Juliette
Juliette2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:34 PM   #7
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette2701 View Post
Hi JMirko,

I'm interested in the Hanvon.
can you tell me what the shippingcost are to the Netherlands?
kind regards Juliette
Hi Juliette,
Shipping to the Netherlands would be 16 euros.
If you tell me what you would like to use it for, I can advise or test the relevant functions for you. You can also return it within 3 days if you find that it doesn't meet your needs.
Kind regards,
Mirko
Old 05-31-2017, 09:12 AM   #8
xxtraloud
Connoisseur
xxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheese

Device: DX
I am interested but I would like to know how it works with 2-columns pdfs. I would need something equivalent to KOreader. How quickly does it load pdfs and turn pages or zoom in/out?
xxtraloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:39 AM   #9
Jmirko
Recovered collector

This depends on the size and type of the pdf. If you send me a file, I can use it to try the functionality and measure the time needed for various operations. This should make it easier for you to compare to your current device or other models you are considering.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 AM   #10
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Price reduced to EUR 225+ shipping.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #11
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Price reduced to €200 + shipping.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:04 PM   #12
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I live in the US, and the last I checked Hanvon's site was blocked here. If I were to buy this, can you provide a zip of the software or something?
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:01 AM   #13
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrixx View Post
I live in the US, and the last I checked Hanvon's site was blocked here. If I were to buy this, can you provide a zip of the software or something?
Hi,
In the meantime I found the software CD, it is included in the sale. I will update the post above.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2018, 01:04 AM   #14
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrixx View Post
And yes, I will include the latest version of the software. It consists of the firmware (already installed on the device) and the desktop sync software (I will save this to the tablet so you can copy it from there).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #15
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Do you still have it? I might want it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote