Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
Inagua
Inagua began at the beginning.

Device: pb pro 903
URGENT: Cannot reset password

Hello,

after I reset my password via the "forgot password" link, I immediately reset the password in the user cp, which it confirmed. After having logged out and trying to log in again, the forum only lets me log in with the password provided by the link, but not by using the password I requested it to change to. The browser I used is safari.

Best,
Inagua
Inagua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:36 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I'm not a moderator and I don't use Safari, so take this for what it's worth.

Maybe you need to clear your browser cache? I have a couple of websites at work that I have to login under different user names. It won't let me switch unless I close the browser window and re-open, and rarely, I have to clear out the browser cache to get it to work.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote