Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-28-2019, 08:20 AM   #1
CrapCrap
CrapCrap began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3
KOReader start on Pocketbook

Hi, are there any settings, that when I turn on a Pocketbook, it starts directly with KOreader? Could not get this to work yet.
CrapCrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:36 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
No, but with the Touch HD3 there is hardly any reason to turn off the reader. When I stop reading, I close the cover and the reader goes to sleep. When I want to resume reading, all I have to do is open the cover and I can continue reading in one or two seconds. Sleep mode on the Touch HD3 hardly consumes power.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That may be possible, but it wouldn't directly relate to KOReader. Shouldn't normally matter much though?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote