Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-24-2019, 04:36 AM   #1
albare
Connoisseur
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
Battery discharge in sleep mode

I detect in the latests versions that my kobo h2o is discharging a lot in sleep mode. The only difference is that I configure the automatic power off In 48 hours. Could be this is discharging the battery where the device is sleeping?. I don't detect this problem previously....
Other change is that I install the latest version of firmware kobo In the device... but I think this is not the problem....

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-A705FN mediante Tapatalk
albare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:00 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Just in case: which FW version were you using before? If it was halfway recent, yeah, not an issue, the kernel wasn't updated.

Check .adds/koreader/crash.log, it should shed some light on whether the suspend failed, which would certainly explain the drain.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert