Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 02:16 PM   #42106
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Ordering a SIM card in a language I don't understand.
Ahhh. I did that once for a vacation, 6 months in advance, in a language I thought I DID understand. English. But they sent me a SIM starting *now*, expiring in a month. That didn't help my trip 6 months later AT ALL. Plus I was out the money. Grrr.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:57 AM   #42107
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Drafting court orders and trying to negotiate settlements.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #42108
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Browsing mobileread and waiting for my kindle keyboard to finish indexing. That last part's gonna be a while, though.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:56 AM   #42109
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Drafting court orders and trying to negotiate settlements.
Sounds like a potential headache in the making.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:55 AM   #42110
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
After multiple kidney stone procedures, and taking a long pre-paid 2 week vacation, finally getting to taking down my Christmas tree. . .
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:51 PM   #42111
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
It's Saturday night, so I'm trying to decide what to watch.

I've finished a series earlier this week, so I might start a new series (S2 Wynona Earp or Mrs. Wilson) or I might watch a film. I'm not sure yet.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 03:26 PM   #42112
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Sounds like a potential headache in the making.
Nope, I draft orders every week for my cases (judges appreciate if you have the paperwork pre-drafted if you win). And negotiating just cuts down on how long it takes me to handle my clients' cases in court on a weekly basis.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:35 PM   #42113
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Listening to "In Rainbows" by Radiohead
Old 02-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #42114
jackjones02
jackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melonjackjones02 knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: amazon kindle paperwhite
I am searching new book to listen on forums.
jackjones02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:34 AM   #42115
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Just booked a long weekend in Paris for our anniversary. Now my wife is fretting about the Yellow Vest demonstrations . I said we can just stay holed up in the hotel if necessary - it is a 5 star, after all .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:44 AM   #42116
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just booked a long weekend in Paris for our anniversary. Now my wife is fretting about the Yellow Vest demonstrations . I said we can just stay holed up in the hotel if necessary - it is a 5 star, after all .
My wife and I honeymooned in Paris nearly 27 years ago (definitely not in a 5 star hotel). For our 20th anniversary we decided to go back to Paris and I suggested to my wife they we stay at the same hotel, thinking that this was a beautifully romantic gesture. Her response was a curt, "No. We can afford better than that now!".
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:38 AM   #42117
be4morgan
Enthusiast
be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I am trying to figure out how this underground dog fence work after setting it up last Saturday. Can somebody please help me out or I will end up installing a traditional fence?
be4morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:50 AM   #42118
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer

Sitting and feeling sorry for myself for some percieved slight that might all be in my head
Old 02-11-2019, 07:05 AM   #42119
rogueconnecticut
rogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melonrogueconnecticut knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Kindle
Buying a new ebook! Called Foundryside...
rogueconnecticut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #42120
astrangerhere
Professor of Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Nope, I draft orders every week for my cases (judges appreciate if you have the paperwork pre-drafted if you win). And negotiating just cuts down on how long it takes me to handle my clients' cases in court on a weekly basis.
Finishing up court right now because of all those orders I pre-drafted

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?