Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
someoneinseattle
someoneinseattle is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony E-reader PRS 505
Sony E-reader app for Iphone?

Is there Sony E-reader app for Iphone available? I have Sony E-reader PRS 505 and an Iphone. It will be convenient for me if I can read a same purchased book on my Iphone as well.

Does anyone know ?
someoneinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I believe that the txtr app will let you read your Sony purchased EPubs on the iPhone.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
someoneinseattle
someoneinseattle is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony E-reader PRS 505
John F.,

Where do I get txtr app from? Thanks
someoneinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinseattle View Post
John F.,

Where do I get txtr app from? Thanks
The App store.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:36 AM   #5
Zevs
Book lover!!
Zevs doesn't litterZevs doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader 505; Nowadays Stanza, Kindle, Txtr and Bluefire on iPhone
Hi!

Yes the Txtr applications seem to work well. You create an account with them on their website (txtr.com) and then upload your Sony books to your area on their server, and then you can reach them and download them and read them on your iPhone.

Zevs
Zevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #6
Zevs
Book lover!!
Zevs doesn't litterZevs doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader 505; Nowadays Stanza, Kindle, Txtr and Bluefire on iPhone
Hi!

Yes the Txtr applications seem to work well. You create an account with them on their website (txtr.com) and then upload your Sony books to your area on their server, and then you can reach them and download them and read them on your iPhone.

Zevs
Zevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'm hoping the Overdrive app will be out soon and work with sideloaded content.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
JakesFriend
Jakes Friend
JakesFriend began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite1
Reader App for iPhone any day now

You probably already know this, but... an iPhone app for Sony books should be released sometime in December 2010.
JakesFriend is offline   Reply With Quote