Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #76
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Unusually, I actually saw the Visitor Message before the post. So, I have sent a PM.

But, for anyone seeing this post:
  • Please post image requests in the appropriate thread for the device. For the WiFi, it is this one. For the other devices, see the Index of Firmware Request Threads.
  • Give a reasonable amount of time for a response before reposting/PMing or whatever. And a reasonable amount of time is a lot more than 50 minutes.
  • Post in the requests in the threads, not via a Visitor Messages or PM for requests. I rarely notice the VMs and using the threads makes it easier to track them all.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #77
eigsti
eigsti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
I would like the image for the Kobo n647. Thanks in advance
eigsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:02 PM   #78
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

And to repeat what was in the post immediately above:
Old 11-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #79
fegenoli
fegenoli began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent
Hi, can you send me this kobo wifi n647b disk image too? thank you.
fegenoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 05:54 PM   #80
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fegenoli View Post
Hi, can you send me this kobo wifi n647b disk image too? thank you.
I can't send you the link as you don't have PMs enabled.

And when you sort that out, please read the thread, especially my last two posts. I will not be responding to any more posts in this thread.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:04 PM   #81
fegenoli
fegenoli began at the beginning.

Quote:
I can't send you the link as you don't have PMs enabled.

And when you sort that out, please read the thread, especially my last two posts. I will not be responding to any more posts in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I promise not to activate messages here.
I dont know how I reactivate my PM, but if serves, my E-mail is fegenuino@gmail.com. Thank you.
fegenoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:25 PM   #82
geniushead
geniushead began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
I know this post has been stale for a while, but recently I tried to use my N647 and it is toast after a forced update. I have two of these and same thing happened to both -- can someone send an image so I can try to restore this? Thanks in advance.
geniushead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 10:10 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:38 AM   #84
NocDeep
NocDeep began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
Kobo N647B wifi

Please would it be possible you may send me a copy of the image.Many thanks in advance
NocDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:55 AM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@NocDeep: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:34 AM   #86
NocDeep

Quote:
@NocDeep: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Many thanks, it seems I need to reach a certain number of posts before I can send a PM. Is it at all possible you could email the file to me Nocturnaldeep@live.com

Many thanks again
Old 02-27-2020, 10:24 AM   #87
NocDeep

Private messaging

@Davidfor many many thanks for your help earlier, admin have now helped me correct the messaging issue, is it possible you could try to send the file again (Its a N647B for Kobo Wifi) Many many thanks indeed to you and the superb staff!
Old 02-27-2020, 06:36 PM   #88
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:46 PM   #89
Alien Computers
Alien Computers began at the beginning.

N647B image file plz
Alien Computers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 10:06 PM   #90
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.