Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Reading ebooks at work

Other people have no doubt stumbled across this before, but this website by the New Zealand Book Council allows you to read classics while making it look like you're working very, very hard

http://www.readatwork.com/

Here's a screenshot, forget which one this was, I think an Edgar Allan Poe story:

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	13244
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
a site like this *almost* makes me want to go back to working in an office (with a boss...), just so i could revel in my sly slacking off. it's not nearly so much fun if no-one is looking over your shoulder. i'll bookmark it for future use though, you never know...

truly a BRILLIANT site. you have to actually visit it and have the full experience to properly appreciate it, so i won't say any more.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-05-2008 at 10:22 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
a site like this *almost* makes me want to go back to working in an office (with a boss...), just so i could revel in my sly slacking off. it's not nearly so much fun if no-one is looking over your shoulder. i'll bookmark it for future use though, you never know...

truly a BRILLIANT site. you have to actually visit it and have the full experience to properly appreciate it, so i won't say any more.
Not even that would make me go back...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment