Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-21-2020, 08:04 PM   #1
GraemeT
GraemeT began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
New Member Introduction

This is my first and hopefully not my last post - a earning curve for me - as an older person - love reading discovered kindle and ebooks - fantastic for me and I hope I can contribute to different forums at some time
Graeme
GraemeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:32 PM   #2
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Welcome?
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2020, 04:43 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Graeme.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:27 AM   #4
Blackmagic
Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Blackmagic can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hello everybody, this is one of my first posts. I am a frequent traveller who is trying to read as much as possible. It was quite difficult for me to carry book until I have met Kobo Aura 3 years ago. It is lightweight and backlit which makes it possible for me to read almost everywhere.
Hope to get tips&tricks about mobile reading from the forum. Thank you all for having such a nice community here!
Blackmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:34 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert