Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
Maggie Church
Maggie Church began at the beginning.

Device: Nook color
Red face Hi from Jersey!

Hi, my name is Maggie and just found this site. I just got a Nook color for Mother's Day, and I'm looking for book recommendations, and reviews. Thanks
Maggie Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Maggie and welcome to MobileRead. You're from Jersey? What exit?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #3
Maggie Church
Maggie Church began at the beginning.

Device: Nook color
Hi, Jorge,
I'm right over the Goethals or Outerbridges, by the Woodbridge Mall. I guess that would put me between exits 11 and 13 and just a way more south on the NJ Turnpike aka I95. my father moved to Virginia after he retired. Chicateague Island. I can't spell it. LOL, have a great day!, Maggie
Maggie Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Maggie. I was born and raised in NJ. Sure miss those homegrown beefsteak tomatoes in the summer.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Maggie. Happy Nooking and Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Church View Post
Hi, Jorge,
my father moved to Virginia after he retired. Chicateague Island. I can't spell it. LOL, have a great day!, Maggie
Think it's "Chincoteague" Island
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

See what they are reading here .... Reading Recommendations ....

Have you seen .... >> Patricia Clark Memorial Library
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote