Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
See there is nothing illegal about my rise to power.
heh. just wait till you find out what exactly you're in for...

Quote:
That was just merely a ruse to keep pshrynk . I know the blue one next to the fish exists, I saw it today behind the Peanut Butter in the Royal Kitchen, I am having it cleaned and polished because it was dusty.
nice try, but We (<-- royal we.) continue to have Doubts. Grave and serious doubts. We shall see.

Quote:
Well the royal treasure was full of Rutabagas when my crack troops stormed it, but DixieGal didnt know that
well, they must be good for something, and am likes them.

by the way, to the few indefectibly loyal and faithful, i'd just like to let you know that i won't forget that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Awwwww
sorry.
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #63
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
heh. just wait till you find out what exactly you're in for...
Whats with the monkey that keeps trowing banana peels at me whenever I sit on the throne!

And whats up with the guy called Joe, he´s in the western wing of the third tower(the mauve tower not the purple one) next to the royal game room, he doesnt say anything and gives everyone the evil eye!

Quote:
nice try, but We (<-- royal we.) continue to have Doubts. Grave and serious doubts. We shall see.
The blue one next to the fish revealed!!!!!!!

Link

*** Due to national security, IT must be linked to and not shown directly on the board and the blue one next to the fish had to be cropped from the picture ***
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #64
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Geez, now I feel all guilty and stuff, seeing as how I'm being paid in rutabagas by Cat Sire, but also see that he is scheduled for painful annihilation on PrimeSaturday by my alter ego.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #65
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Whats with the monkey that keeps trowing banana peels at me whenever I sit on the throne!

And whats up with the guy called Joe, he´s in the western wing of the third tower(the mauve tower not the purple one) next to the royal game room, he doesnt say anything and gives everyone the evil eye!
that'll teach you to stage a coup without doing the proper research first.

Quote:
The blue one next to the fish revealed!!!!!!!

Link

*** Due to national security, IT must be linked to and not shown directly on the board and the blue one next to the fish had to be cropped from the picture ***
nice try.
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #66
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

nice try.
I´ll find it someday
Old 07-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #67
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I´ll find it someday
oh, by all means, keep looking !! everyone needs a goal in life !!! at least this will keep you out of trouble.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #68
Catire
Lord of the Universe

**Activates the traps, sets alarm and lockdown the castle**

[Mutter]Stupid University keeping me from important things like conquering the Lounge[/Mutter]
Old 07-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #69
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
**Activates the traps, sets alarm and lockdown the castle**

[Mutter]Stupid University keeping me from important things like conquering the Lounge[/Mutter]
study hard, catire, maybe you can grow up to be a real dictator someday. a good education will come in handy for that. or, you know, many of the alternate professions.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #70
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
study hard, catire, maybe you can grow up to be a real dictator someday. a good education will come in handy for that. or, you know, many of the alternate professions.
A good education will teach him never to trust a squirrel.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #71
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
A good education will teach him never to trust a squirrel.
and you can't put a price on that ! as anyone who's encountered them will confirm. right patricia ?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #72
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Definitely.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #73
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wait... What?

It's over with? Hmph! Some coup that was. Didn't even get to exile whoever it was we were couping to Costa Rica!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #74
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Wait... What?

It's over with? Hmph! Some coup that was. Didn't even get to exile whoever it was we were couping to Costa Rica!
i can't be exiled to costa rica, i have theater tickets. it just doesn't fit in my schedule right now. sorry. maybe next time.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #75
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Here I am! Sorry I'm late. I here someone's making soup. What kind?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote