Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #46
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
All those loyal to Pinwheel, rally to me! We will defeat these interlopers....
And your manifesto pledges on bananas, cotton wool and coat-hangers are what?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Right there with ya, Red!

Unless you lose, then, yer on yer own, son!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #48
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Oh good... it looks like business should pick up soon.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #49
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
My steadfast crew is right behind you, Sir Edward. Well not right behind you, the would be impolite. And since The Really Oblate Bear does not move too fast we may lag a bit but we are right behind you in spirit.

All Hale Queen Zelda Pinwheel!
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #50
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wait a minute, I'm all wishy-washy on this royalty stuff, seeing as how us 'Mericans ain't into all that, so i'm flapping whichever way the wind blows. Are we for or against Cat Sire now? And we otter be careful about how closely the river rats follow, lest they block our retreat from whichever side we are fleeing from?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #51
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Wait a minute, I'm all wishy-washy on this royalty stuff, seeing as how us 'Mericans ain't into all that, so i'm flapping whichever way the wind blows. Are we for or against Cat Sire now? And we otter be careful about how closely the river rats follow, lest they block our retreat from whichever side we are fleeing from?
Hmmm would a royal decree naming you Lord and making you the head of the royal treasury make you less flappable ?

Royal Decree: The following items are banned :bananas, cotton wool and coat-hangers
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #52
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Well, I do like money... I wonder if Zeep would enter into a bidding war against you for my loyalty?

Edit: BTW, what exactly is cotton wool? I know what cotton is, and I know what wool is, but they are not particularly compatible for mating genetically, you know?

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-01-2009 at 05:05 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #53
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Catire needs to spemd more time reading. A good history of the Russian revolution might just persuade him that being royal is not a good idea.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #54
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
I filed all the legal mumbo jumbo in triplicate and mailed it 3 weeks before the date of the coup. I only went ahead when i received this in reply

oh, well, as long as you've done the paperwork, i see no problem ! have fun storming the castle !

Quote:
I hereby decree that you shall head the new department of psychiatric as Sir Doc pshrynk

Your first task it to figure out whether "the blue one next to the fish" actually exists or if it is an obsession my people have.
pfff. the fact that you question the existence of the blue one next to the fish does make me question whether you have the innate qualities required to float along with / propagate the dada Weltanschauung we hold so dear in these parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Well, I do like money... I wonder if Zeep would enter into a bidding war against you for my loyalty?
pfff ! if zeep *had* any money (not the case) she surely wouldn't spend it trying to defend a title which is purely honorific to begin with, and therefore loses any intrinsic value it may once have had the instant it requires purchase !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #55
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Catire needs to spemd more time reading. A good history of the Russian revolution might just persuade him that being royal is not a good idea.

The Tsars didnt have squirrels to protect their power, I do.

Here is a picture of me giving a medal of valor to one of the royal marines.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #56
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ps catire, just so you know, the jetboots are unrelated to the title. i'm keeping those.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #57
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Sorry, forgot to put YOU in the scene . . .

Attachment 31492
Uh, I likey, but one problem... doesn't it look like I just might kill my new horse??

I'm for whatever side appropriately furnishes me with sword and horse. And, since Lady Blue did that, I'm on HER side!! wahoooo!!!!!!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel

also, the squirrels are mercenaries independent contractors, and as such, i would advise against relying on them too heavily. they seem to ally most reliably with adrian, and we all know what a free radical *he* is !
Old 07-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #59
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, well, as long as you've done the paperwork, i see no problem ! have fun storming the castle !
See there is nothing illegal about my rise to power.

Quote:
pfff. the fact that you question the existence of the blue one next to the fish does make me question whether you have the innate qualities required to float along with / propagate the dada Weltanschauung we hold so dear in these parts.
That was just merely a ruse to keep pshrynk . I know the blue one next to the fish exists, I saw it today behind the Peanut Butter in the Royal Kitchen, I am having it cleaned and polished because it was dusty.

Quote:
pfff ! if zeep *had* any money (not the case) she surely wouldn't spend it trying to defend a title which is purely honorific to begin with, and therefore loses any intrinsic value it may once have had the instant it requires purchase !
Well the royal treasure was full of Rutabagas when my crack troops stormed it, but DixieGal didnt know that
Old 07-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #60
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
ps catire, just so you know, the jetboots are unrelated to the title. i'm keeping those.
Awwwww