Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
storax
storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
RESET: A Psychic Couple, Second Sight, and Murder

Erin Rinaldi is only slightly psychic, but her fiancé is the real McCoy. While she’s caught a glimpse of a single past life, George remembers his last five incarnations. While the few astral journeys she recalls were spontaneous and unexpected, he can project nearly at will. While she perceives ghosts as hazy impressions, he makes a practice of liberating earthbounds.

To many they seem an unlikely couple. George is conservative by nature and breeding, while Erin has a wild streak and struggles to bite her tongue. She’s been called loose on more than one occasion; he’s often considered pretentious and stiff. But though their personalities are at odds, the difference in their psychic abilities is an illusion that will not last: George has been training for years, while Erin has just begun her recapitulation.

In the meantime, she can definitely hold her own. Though her psychic powers are still untrained, her sense of right and wrong is fully developed. And her social instincts are superb. She even manages to make friends with her fiancé’s ex-wife —despite an awkward age gap— while the psychic couple does their best to dodge the cops, solve a marijuana grower’s murder, and liberate the victim’s ghost.

You’ll find additional information about the cover art and writer, as well as links to the Amazon and B&N sales pages, at the author’s blog: www.castjames.com

FREE COPIES AVAILABLE

This is my first ebook. I want to make sure it renders correctly on all devices, so I’m offering three free copies per device type. In return I’d appreciate hearing about any problems you consider significant. Send an email through the contact page at castjames.com or PM me here, and I’ll email you a copy of the book. Be sure to let me know what device you use, your email address, and whether you want MOBI or EPUB.

I hope you enjoy the story!
storax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
storax
storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
There are still a free copies available for all formats.
storax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karma, psychic detective, reincarnation