Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #6361
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Are there any animal names the name of the band?

Although the band I am thinking of did not form before 1980
No animal names.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:00 AM   #6362
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Are there less than 5 members in the band?
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #6363
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Are there less than 5 members in the band?
Yes .
Old 03-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #6364
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Does the band's name have a color in it?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:36 AM   #6365
Shayne Parkinson
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Does the band's name have a color in it?
No, it doesn't.
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 03:41 AM   #6366
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Now we have ruled out the black crowes

less than 5 but not 4 must be two or three. hhmmmmmmm
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #6367
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is Neil Young sometimes in and out?

and not included....
Old 03-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #6368
Shayne Parkinson
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Is Neil Young sometimes in and out?

and not included....
I think you have it, Sneaky.

The answer is yes.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #6369
Shayne Parkinson
Author

I'll let Sneaky give the answer (she clearly has it) as well as the next question, as I'm for bed. Thanks for playing, all.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #6370
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That certainly narrows it down to three possibilities!

EDIT: Oops! Two!

Stitchawl
Old 03-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #6371
Shayne Parkinson
Author

Since Sneaky's not around, someone else may like to slip in and identify the band. As Stitchy points out, there aren't many to choose from.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #6372
Stitchawl
Opsimath

I realized that it's actually narrowed down to one... Buffaloes are animals too...

So I've got to think that it's C,S,N, & Young! Easily one of the very best and very influential groups on the music scene! Yes?

But if this is correct, please, someone else post a question as we're about to head out the door on an all day ride and won't be around to see the results!

Stitchawl
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #6373
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I realized that it's actually narrowed down to one... Buffaloes are animals too...

So I've got to think that it's C,S,N, & Young! Easily one of the very best and very influential groups on the music scene! Yes?

But if this is correct, please, someone else post a question as we're about to head out the door on an all day ride and won't be around to see the results!

Stitchawl
although Young musn't of been there because Shayne said "no" to four member question.

Go ahead Stichy if you have a Q. If not I have one (I think).
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #6374
Shayne Parkinson
Author

So nearly correct that I'll award you shared glory with Sneaky. It was actually Crosby, Stills and Nash, and they were fab. Only their second-ever concert in New Zealand (and we saw the last one, too).

Please go ahead, Sneaky!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #6375
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I think the Stealthy Stichy has gone. I have a music Q in mind.

How many songs can you name that have the same name, but are different songs?

I will start with an example:

Substitute - The Who - Clout

Now I really have to do some work because I spent all day doing genealogy instead of working. i will be back later to see how we went.