Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-07-2016, 07:37 PM   #1
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question DeDRM Tools - confused

The instructions that come with the DeDRM app seems minimal. It seems to say that I should be able to drag an ebook onto the app, and it's DRM is stripped.

But then I see that I have to configure each type of ebook source, and indicates that it only accepts files that have key files (like .k4i for Kindle). I have no idea what they are talking about, and I see none of my ebooks with extensions other than .mobi, .epub, .azw3 or .pdf.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Hi, Chip. We can mention the DeDRM tools here on Mobileread, but we can't give any details on how to use them. Assuming you got them from the Apprentice Alf website, you should post your questions there - it really is your best source for help.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 10-08-2016 at 01:14 AM. Reason: can't, can't, can't (not can)
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2016, 08:34 PM   #3
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I appreciate the info, thanks, I can remove this post if it's not allowed.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:16 AM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
No worries! The rules have moved a bit over the years (we used to be able to talk in detail about it, then not at all, and at this time, we can at least tell you where to go find your answers )
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote