Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
bmwvan
Connoisseur
bmwvan is on a distinguished road

Device: hp iPAQ 4700/Fictionwise reader/Sony 505
Hello Group!

Hello all, it is good to find you and see what a robust gathering this is! I am an old fart living in the Deep South of the USA with my third wife. We both love to read ebooks and collect and convert files every week. While we still have our Rocket ebook readers, we usually use either the update: Fictionwise ereader, or an iPAQ hand held pocket PC. She uses a 2215 and I a 4700. My wife prefers to read .lit or .pdf files but I prefer .prc or .pdb. Text and html are always welcome at our house and get a lot of use there.

I look forward to learning a lot from you guys, and hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something to the mix.

Later,

bmwvan

(two BMW motorcycles, you know)
bmwvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, bmwvan! Glad you could join us.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bmwvan and welcome to the Forum. You're not the only old fa.., er, well seasoned member of the forum. I've been around since LONG before ebooks were ever dreamed of.

Also, until a few months ago, I was using an old HP iPaq to read books on. Got a Sony 505 now and it is much better.

Anyway, welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
welcome .
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote