Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
Jeanphi
Jeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to beholdJeanphi is a splendid one to behold

Device: Former user of ZX81. Kindle e ink
I received the email address of Zakilephoth.

But I haven't received any code so far.

So if I understand well, when I receive the code, I have to register to the Baen website and give this address at the end of the process.

Is it right ?

I suppose I will find the address of the Baen website somewhere on that thread.

Jeanphi
Jeanphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #32
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
@Jeanphi You have to wait for the code (perhaps another day or two), since I am still waiting for it.

Read post #22 of this thread for how the subscription works, but keep in mind that you have to redeem the code before you create the account. Here is the Baen website for the subscription ... I think the email with the code will have all the links you need.

I hope I answered all your questions.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #33
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
I would like to be next on the list if possible please.

Thank you.

-----------------------
2/21 - Still waiting on code =)
(just updating)

Last edited by askyn; 02-21-2012 at 02:29 AM.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #34
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
If I subscribe to this Webscription, am I then committed to buy the bundle every month? And/OR do I have to opt out on the months that I am not interested?
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #35
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
If I subscribe to this Webscription, am I then committed to buy the bundle every month?
No. You only buy the bundles or books that you want.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #36
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanphi View Post
I received the email address of Zakilephoth.

But I haven't received any code so far.

So if I understand well, when I receive the code, I have to register to the Baen website and give this address at the end of the process.

Is it right ?

I suppose I will find the address of the Baen website somewhere on that thread.

Jeanphi
You will receive an email will a Gift Certificate. Click on the link in the certificate, that will open the bundle.

Then click on add to cart.
then click on checkout.
It will then ask you to log in or sign up for a new account.
After that when it ask for payment enter your gift code,click update.
Click continue checkout.
Before your confirm payment it will ask if you would like to email a gift certificate, enter the person who pm you email address then confirm payment.

You are done.

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 10-21-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #37
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please add me to the list.
Thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #38
Frankr
Zealot

Sent PM to askyn. Actually I might have sent a few PM's, I was not sure they where getting sent because nothing was getting saved to my PM's sent folder, until I found that you had to check the "save sent" box.

-----------------------
2/21 - I'm also still waiting on code =)
(not a rush, I just don't want to be forgotten))

Last edited by Frankr; 02-21-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 AM   #39
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
Nothing from Jaxie yet, and he or she hasn't posted since, I did PM him or her, but if I don't hear from Jaxie in the next couple of days, I guess I'll move on to the next person, so Little_Bear if you want to send your email to me, if I don't hear from Jaxie by Monday or so, I'll send the books to you.
As there are now about 8 people waiting and, I think, all have got the emails for the next in-line ready, perhaps it is time to drop Jaxie from the queue, they can always jump in again later if still interested.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #40
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
Incredible bundle this time! I have read free and with much pleasure the whole Honor Harrington series so this I will pay for this bundle now so that that author gets something for his effort and the the other books will be like a free bonus for myself.
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #41
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
I will get this train back on the tracks when I get home tonight (about 3 hours from now).
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #42
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
I will get this train back on the tracks when I get home tonight (about 3 hours from now).

bernie
Old 02-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #43
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Actually, went ahead and did it now since I can just download them later. Little_Bear should have the code. Sorry for the delay--I forgot to check yesterday
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #44
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Code sent to weedfreak. Enjoy the books.

Ginwen.

Last edited by Little_bear; 02-22-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #45
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Code received with many thanks, new one sent to plib.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote