Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Splashfart
Splashfart began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Metadata download corrupted

When i download the metadata i have to reformat it. It contains lots of <m> and <h3> and also <p>.
The preview of the metadata looks okay.

Thank you
Splashfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashfart View Post
When i download the metadata i have to reformat it. It contains lots of <m> and <h3> and also <p>.
The preview of the metadata looks okay.
Go to Preferences - Plugins - Metadata download plugins and customize the Amazon plugin. Check the Convert comments downloaded from Amazon to plain text and then click OK.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Splashfart
Splashfart began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The box was not checked, it is now. I'll give it a try.
Thank you.
Splashfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Just for the record, that's not corrupted, that's formatted. It's a sort of HTML markup that tells certain programs how to format the text.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote