Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sitescooper

Notices

Old 03-10-2004, 04:27 PM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Lightbulb SiteScooper help offered and sought

Hello ya'll,

I feel that I'm beginning to get the knack for SiteScooper and seeing some of its power. I'd like to open it up and offer my help to those who are interested in getting started using SS with iSilo. It will help me learn and help ya'll at the same time. I am also interested in getting others who know SS more to show up and help out. I've seen several posts from folks who obviously know SS pretty well. It would be great to get some chatter going.

So far I have been practicing with the comics pages, writing some site files to strip out comics that I like to read on a daily basis. (I know that Alexander already has great resources for this here, but it seemed like a good place to start.) From there I plan to move on to play with a few sites that are pretty palm unfriendly and see how much I can figure out. New York Times is on the list for a challenge. That's the only site that I keep AvantGo for. But I'm not jumping into that one quite yet. Not sure what others I'll play with, but I'm happy to help with any ya'll are interested in.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:57 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sitescooper deserves its own section here. So why don't we create the following two new sections:

I. Web Channels / Sitescooper Scoops
- Repository for the latest Sitescooper script files

II. Content Viewers / Sitescooper
- To discuss how Sitescooper works, share tricks, and help each other.

For those who don't know what Sitescooper does:
Sitescooper allows you to extract all relevant information from a webpage to make any non-mobile page mobile-friendly. It is not for the faint-hearted, but once you get the idea, you wouldn't want to miss it again!