Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #16
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Let them eat frog legs! Everyone always said they taste "just like chicken!"
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
For them, near enough is good enough!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #18
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis

I still don't understand how one of these...
Spoiler:

And one of these....
Spoiler:

Or is it one of these.....????
Spoiler:

Seem to think that they are one of these...
Spoiler:

or is it one of these...???
Spoiler:
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #19
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #20
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
You're just paranoid. Who on earth would want to eat chicken with it's crispy skin, juicy flesh and delicious bones to suck. Relax, have a drink, come and sit next to me...
Not on your life! I seen that chicken eating is nothing new to you!
No-one sucks on *my* bones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post

Now why do I keep thinking about Sunday roast?
You're sick, SICK! How could you think about taking my beautiful body and turning it into a MEAL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
Ain't no such thing as an intruder-proof coop. Sorry Foghorn Leghorn, but I gots me a hankering for some drumsticks and yours are looking mighty tasty...Finger lickin' good!

Hanker all you want, you won't get in! And you might just get a rather shocking surprise if you try!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #21
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Back off! I am only here for the eggs!

Old 06-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #22
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post

I still don't understand how one of these...
Spoiler:

And one of these....
Spoiler:

Or is it one of these.....????
Spoiler:

Seem to think that they are one of these...
Spoiler:

or is it one of these...???
Spoiler:
It's a nickname, silly. It's because I'm so fast that I beat the March hare! No eating me!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Back off! I am only here for the eggs!

Now you want to eat our young!
For shame!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
We will be victorious. And uneaten.
Let something else taste like chicken for a change!
Viva la revolution!

My coop has all the mod cons as well as armour! The Mongol hordes couldn't get in!
Oh, hi, AprilHare.

Huh? Plane? What plane? I don't see any plane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plane.JPG
Views:	822
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	72373<--click

What? Over there? Oh, that. That's not a plane. Does that look like a plane with an armor piercing bomb? That's just um.. my friend. Yeah, my friend. He's all dressed up to um.. come visit you.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:16 AM   #24
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
No-one sucks on *my* bones!
Yeah, you say that now, but you weren't saying that...well, you know when.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:42 AM   #25
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Yeah, you say that now, but you weren't saying that...well, you know when.
What kind of AprilHare do you think I am? We were talking about those things made of calcium that help make my beautiful wings, aren't we, not some other kind of 'bone'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Oh, hi, AprilHare.

Huh? Plane? What plane? I don't see any plane.

Attachment 72373<--click

What? Over there? Oh, that. That's not a plane. Does that look like a plane with an armor piercing bomb? That's just um.. my friend. Yeah, my friend. He's all dressed up to um.. come visit you.
Planes with armour piercing bombs don't get near my coop. I did say I have all the modcons... that includes inbuilt metamaterials. You won't even see the coop to be able to bomb it!
And if that's your friend, you need new non-bomb-dropping friends!
Old 06-06-2011, 05:45 AM   #26
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
pooh_bear and AprilHare - might this be if use in the fight?

Spoiler:
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #27
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:

Spoiler:
Yeah - that guy can take out Dreams' fancy plane any day!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #28
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:

Spoiler:
Very much so! That bird will take on anything!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #29
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:

Spoiler:
That poor bloke. i wonder if he is in the Guinness book of records as the smallest man?
Old 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #30
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
ZOMG! Look at those deeee-li-cious and ginormous drumsticks!!!

nom-nom-nom - can someone pass the hotsauce please?
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!