Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-06-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
Tamutka
Tamutka began at the beginning.

Device: SAmsung 5e
PDF files and determined folder

Hi,
I am a new member. The app is great and I like to use it on my tablet and my phone. But there is something I cannot find out to settle. Besides books in .pdf format, the app is showing me all my pdf documents I have on tablet. And I would like the app should look for documents in one folder only, my books folder. Is that possible?
Regards, Natasa
Tamutka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:36 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
What application are you using to read .pdf files? There are a lot of them.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2021, 10:45 PM   #3
Tamutka

Hi, thank you for the reply.
I think there is no problem with application for pdf. It is a problem that bookreader is showing all my pdf files I have in my tablet. I would like the bookreader app would look in only one folder, where my books (some of them also pdf files) are saved and not all over the tablet.
regards, Natasa
Old 01-07-2021, 02:19 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamutka View Post
Hi, thank you for the reply.
I think there is no problem with application for pdf. It is a problem that bookreader is showing all my pdf files I have in my tablet. I would like the bookreader app would look in only one folder, where my books (some of them also pdf files) are saved and not all over the tablet.
regards, Natasa
Again, what app are you using to read pdf files on your tablet and phone? There are a lot of them out there. Are you using Adobe Acrobat Reader? Moon+ Reader? Xodo PDF Reader? Librera? Aldiko Book Reader? Any one of a rather long shopping list of other applications?

If we don't know what application you are using, how the expletive deleted are we supposed to offer any help?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:03 AM   #5
Tamutka

Hi, I have lot of them, PocketBook, PDF Viewer, Smart Office. I have no problem with using any of them. I have a problem that PocketBook shows me EVERY pdf file that are in different folders and not only the files (books) in the folder where I keep the books, which are also mostly pdf files.
So, I would like my PocketBook would look only in my Book folder and not other folders on my tablet.
How to achive that? Thank you
Advert