Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-21-2016, 07:53 AM   #1
Stepe
Stepe began at the beginning.

Device: win10
Question ebook viewer: open book @ last pos - without calibre

Hi,

I wonder how calibre starts the Viewer, opening a book @ the last read Position...???

If I open the book directly in the viewer - without calibre - it always opens the first page.

Any suggestions, please?

Thx
Stepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Stepe - I'm not sure of this, but in the viewer try checking Preferences(the Gears icon)->General->Miscellaneous->Remember the current page when quitting

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #3
Stepe
Stepe began at the beginning.

Device: win10
Lightbulb

O.k. - sorry - my fault!

Didn't realize, that the file I opened in calibre was stored at a different place (the calibre library folder) than the file I tried to open directly (the original file Location)

Last edited by Stepe; 03-21-2016 at 10:40 AM.
Stepe is offline   Reply With Quote