Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 06:23 AM   #1
mrg9999
mrg9999 began at the beginning.

Device: mrg9999
can't find post #3

First, I'm using a screen reader/Magnifier! I searched for paperwhite from the forum menu but it showed no hits.

I can't reply to this post in my posts, so I post it here, hoping someone will send me a link

My original question.

Q.Can I jailbreak my paperwhite 5.6.1.1 device without opening the case?

My equipment
Paperwhite 5.6.1.1
Serial starts B01D
Its a wifi+3G model

Can I jailbreak this device without opening the case? By loading firmware and doing the update?

>[Go to Post #3 - MODERATOR]

Can't post a link to post #3

I tried
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3
Old 09-06-2015, 06:26 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Do not post questions about jailbreaking in the main Kindle forum. I told you this the last time you attempted to do so. Such posts belong in the "Kindle Developer's Corner" sub-forum, which is where I moved your last off-topic post.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread