Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
jeorence
jeorence began at the beginning.

Device: ebook reader
Post Jerry Ahern's The Survivalist Series

Hi, I started reading Jerry Ahern's The Survivalist Series and am now stuck at book 6. Does anyone here know where i can download the complete 27 books?? I could give the first 6 books to whoever is interested
jeorence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeorence View Post
Hi, I started reading Jerry Ahern's The Survivalist Series and am now stuck at book 6. Does anyone here know where i can download the complete 27 books?? I could give the first 6 books to whoever is interested
Can you not buy the other 21 at whatever store you bought the first 6 from?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
It seems most, if not all, of the series is sold at Diesel, eReadable, BooksonBoard and eBookMall. You may need to check the formats offered to be sure they are readable on your device.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
jeorence

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Can you not buy the other 21 at whatever store you bought the first 6 from?
Sorry harry, but what i'm looking for is an ebook version. and yes I tried buying the actual paperback but unfortunately its not available
Old 01-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #5
jeorence

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
It seems most, if not all, of the series is sold at Diesel, eReadable, BooksonBoard and eBookMall. You may need to check the formats offered to be sure they are readable on your device.
Grooks, thanks for the tip.. found some of his books but not the complete set.. still hunting here
Advert
Old 05-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
msmith301
msmith301 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeorence View Post
Sorry harry, but what i'm looking for is an ebook version. and yes I tried buying the actual paperback but unfortunately its not available
You can usually find most if not all of the paperback books on ebay.
I have had the entire collection for the last twenty years and I am in the process of reading thru them again for the second time.
msmith301 is offline   Reply With Quote