Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-01-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
cahocking
Ab Fab Dahhling!
cahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
C. A. HOCKING's novels are now available as Kindle from Amazon for $1.99!

I'm C. A. HOCKING, author of A PLACE IN TIME (shortlisted for an Australian literary award in 2007) and DAMAGED GOODS, both of which have just gone Kindle on Amazon for $1.99. If you enjoy good dark dramatic fiction, these books are for you! I welcome reader feedback through these forums. My regards to you all!
cahocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Welcome to MobileRead...

Please post a link (or links) to your books and your website, if you have one...

I'm too lazy to search for you..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Welcome to MobileRead...

Please post a link (or links) to your books and your website, if you have one...

I'm too lazy to search for you..
Are there copies of these eBook in ePub?

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-01-2010 at 01:48 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #4
cahocking
Ab Fab Dahhling!
cahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheesecahocking can extract oil from cheese

Hey Lene, I know just how you feel. Here are the links:
For A PLACE IN TIME: [tinyurls removed - please repost direct links]
For DAMAGED GOODS: [tinyurls removed - please repost direct links]
Love your dog!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-03-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Do you have ePub editions?

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-10-2010 at 05:59 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahocking View Post
Hey Lene, I know just how you feel. Here are the links:
For A PLACE IN TIME: [tinyurls removed - please repost direct links]
For DAMAGED GOODS: [tinyurls removed - please repost direct links]
Love your dog!
Thanks... I love him, too... His name is Ben, and he was 4 months old in this picture.

I've had a look at your novels and bought them both... I read the large sample of the first one, and I loved it...

Thanks for making them available at such a cheap price.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #7
cahocking
Ab Fab Dahhling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you have ePub editions?
Hello JS Wolf
I don't have my books in ePub - yet. Still working on it.
Regards
C A Hocking
Old 12-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
cahocking
Ab Fab Dahhling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Thanks... I love him, too... His name is Ben, and he was 4 months old in this picture.

I've had a look at your novels and bought them both... I read the large sample of the first one, and I loved it...

Thanks for making them available at such a cheap price.
Hello Lene
Thanks for purchasing both of my books. Let me know how you get on with them. And give your dog a pat from me! I haven't had a dog for some years now and miss having one around. I was a big fan of labradors for many years, but eventually had to choose between having a garden or a labrador - the two don't seem to be compatible! I chose a garden, for now.
Kind Regards
C A Hocking