Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
ttomm46
Connoisseur
ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
HiSense Seros 7/

I've read good reviews for this one as a tablet, how about as an E-Reader?
ttomm46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttomm46 View Post
I've read good reviews for this one as a tablet, how about as an E-Reader?
I am using Mantano and Calibre Companion works very well.
Review
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert