Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
A Way to Save an Additional 30% on Ebooks at Amazon.

I know that this would apply to other things as well, but my only interest is posting this is to help us save some money on ebooks.

I quote:
Exclusively for new gift card customers: Get a $15 credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer:
Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $15 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by December 22, 2018, and receive a $15 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.

Enter "18GIFTCARD" at checkout or click the button below to qualify.
Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

That's at this webpage.

Frankly, I didn't remember if I had purchased any Amazon gift cards in the past, so as to be a new gift card customer, but apparently I hadn't, because I got the message "Coupon Clipped."

The terms and conditions speak of something being shipped. I am assuming that that would apply to digital orders, like ebooks, also. Would someone like to volunteer to be a guinea pig?

I note that you're supposed to "surprise" someone (else) with the $50 gift card, but I'm going to use the gift card for my (not "surprised") selfish self.

To get as close as possible to getting the full 30% off, you will have to spend no more than you can when you make the additional, necessary purchase of $50 in gift cards.

I notice that the terms and conditions say that you might have to wait up to 3 days after "shipping" to get a confirmation of "your Amazon.com Promotional Credit."

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-15-2018 at 12:24 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
It will tell you right away whether you are eligible. Told me that I was not.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2018, 11:32 PM   #3
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
It will tell you right away whether you are eligible. Told me that I was not.
Oh, yeah. In the very, very small print, it says that T. Rex dinosaurs are not eligible. Sorry for failing to include that information.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote