Notices

Old 08-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
cheechwhiz
cheechwhiz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
"Date Added" custom column?

Newb 1st post, so, be kind....
Don't know how to search threads on here = question:

Can you add/ create a column specifically for the date at which a book is added to your Calibre library?
I can usually come close to when I added, even if I can't remember the title or author.
Gratz....
cheechwhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheechwhiz View Post
Newb 1st post, so, be kind....
Don't know how to search threads on here = question:

Can you add/ create a column specifically for the date at which a book is added to your Calibre library?
I can usually come close to when I added, even if I can't remember the title or author.
Gratz....
Date is the Date the record (in your Library) was FIRST created (unless you have edited it).
2 other 'standard' dates are present: Published (from metadata) and Modified (column not shown by default), for any change made to that record.
#2 is subject to GIGO
#3 Almost anything can cause this to change (just stepping past in the Metadata editor)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert