Old 06-13-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
tanread
tanread began at the beginning.

Device: none
Theme for Disability

Hello
i'm looking to a solution to modify the theme for a 602 / 902
to simplify for a Disability person
( i 'm want only book function and simplify the selection of book )

How can i change myself theme for this reader

Many thanks for any help

Tanguy
tanread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Hi tanread,
there is something on the Russian forum, and a very useful link for these resources is this page:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru& tl=en&u=http://bivsumy.narod.ru/pocketbook_602_pro/podstroika/&usg=ALkJrhgd_bHQCetmn-52CcxcS-K8__0_rw

These themes are very nice in that they also introduce and use additional applications, including one (history.app) to modify the list of last open books - at least this is the theory, I haven't tried it out yet.

The versions for 60X models are easier to donwload, but to get those by EdHell for the 90X models it took me ages, so I am uploading them here. The attached zip file contains the following:
Themes_src.7z:
Beauty''10.7z:
note''10+history.7z:
britanica''10+history.7z:

The first file contains the various sources, while the other three contain the compiled themes and the applications.

I am working on adapting the themes for the 360, but it does take time and patience, so if you get anything done, please do update us

EDIT: it must be me, however none of the above work on mty PB903
Attached Files
File Type: zip themes_and_sources_from_Russian_forum.zip (795.7 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by paola; 06-14-2011 at 04:35 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I take it all back: it can be done! I have put information on how to proceed here.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote