Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 06:52 PM   #1
djemi
djemi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N613
Please Kobo N613 SD backup

Hi, I'm new to the forum I have a problem with my ebook Kobo N613 can not overlook the rumbling software please help i have read some cited some 4 points and again none

Old 06-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, but what? The subject seems to be asking for an image for the Kobo Glo, bit the actual post doesn't make any sense to me. If your device is still running, but having problems, the answer isn't to reimage it, start by doing a factory reset and see if that solves things,

And if you really are just asking for an image, you should find the appropriate request thread and ask there.
Advert
Old 06-21-2018, 04:15 AM   #3
djemi

Hi I made a factory reset but now the image stays on the black and will not start
Would someone be so kind as to send me a link to the Stock Nickel SD image for a Kobo Glo N613?

I have recently "upgraded" from Marek's V1 Android image to V2, and while I appreciate the added features I seem to have run into a number of additional bugs, making my Kobo pretty useless as a day to day reader.

I believe I have my original stock SD card at home somewhere, but would rather not have to wait until I return (and can find the time to dig through boxes to retrieve it)

Last edited by djemi; 06-21-2018 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:25 AM   #5
djemi

Hi I have a problem will not run anything remains just a white screen and white light flashing
thanks
Advert
Old 06-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

The simplest answer would be that you didn't write the image to the SD card correctly. You can also try doing a factory reset while restarting it. That can fix some issues with the new image. Other than that, it could be a failing SD card. Try a new one.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #7
trancourt
trancourt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (N613)
Can someone also send me the image file for the N613. Something seems to be wrong with my current image, as every time I turn my reader on and off, it resets to factory defaults.
Thank you in advance.
Tim
Old 01-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM Sent.

And anyone seeing this, there is a thread for requesting images for the Glo. Please use that.
Old 01-19-2019, 05:13 AM   #9
Potrikkia
Potrikkia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n613
Hi, I have a problem with a kobo n613 too.

Where I can find the sd image?

Thanks
Old 01-19-2019, 05:41 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Is there any particular reason for ignoring the request in the previous post?

But, PM sent.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thread closed. Please make requests here.
Closed Thread