Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-04-2016, 10:21 PM   #1
teotjunk
Connoisseur
teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.teotjunk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
ONYX BOOX N96 ML Front Light verse ONYX BOOX N96 Dual Touch

What is the difference between the two? Seems that one has front light but no dual touch and and it is the reverse for the other?
teotjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
One has a front light and you must use a pen.

The other one has no front light. You can use a pen or you can use touch.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2016, 07:18 PM   #3
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
And also the N96ML has 1GB of ram, 512mb more than the other, so for me the N96ML is prefered.

I had the M96 and really miss the light (also the 512mb plus haha)
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:36 AM   #4
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
According to the listings on banggood, I'm pretty confident that they are actually identical in terms of hardware, both with 1gb RAM. I remember a mention of the RAM difference on this form a while ago, so maybe there was some batch with the lower 512mb RAM, but the ones you currently get both have 1gb.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote