Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 08-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #1
MelBr
Zealot
MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Aura One
How to get rid of the Facebook and Twitter apps?

Hi all,
My mother has one of the Kobo Arcs (HD maybe?) and she complained to me today that she noticed slowdowns. I told her to install one of those task viewing apps and then she mentioned to me that Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and some G-apps were always running in the background. She doesn't have a FB/Twitter/Skype and she never even installed them. She want to Google Play and those apps were listed ad not installed so she can't just uninstall them.

How can she get rid of them?

Thanks so much!
Mel
MelBr is offline   Reply With Quote