Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #46
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Amazon really wants everyone to become Prime members. ...
Amazon will "assimilate" all. Everyone, every monkey, every banana!

"There can be only one!"
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:09 AM   #47
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post

"There can be only one!"
"We are the Banana. Your biological and masticational distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

Last edited by murg; 02-28-2016 at 04:13 AM.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2016, 06:50 AM   #48
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post

"There can be only one!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
"We are the Banana. Your biological and masticational distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #49
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Last year they reduced the number of people you can share with but increased the benefits that can be shared. Video streaming and Kindle Library are shareable:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200444180
I wish Kindle Unlimited was shareable also. I can borrow my wife' old Kindle (in the hands of my daughter) but I wish I could just get it on mine. Not quite enough content to warrant spending $10/mo for just me. Them easing up on video and letting you do Library sharing was nice though.

Prime is worth it for us. I rarely order from anywhere else these days except for perhaps Newegg and occasionally Best Buy / Target with instore pickup.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote