Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
hefetza
hefetza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
RTL working on kindle keyboard but not through calibre

Hello,
When I send an rtl article to my kindle keyboard through firefox (using the "send to kindle" add-on) rtl works fine (except for the title but that's fine). I was suprised to see it work so I made a recipe of a Hebrew newspaper (haaretz.co.il) in calibre but it comes out ltr. Since the file sent from firefox come in azw3 format I've tried to convert the mobi recipe to azw3 and send it to my kindle but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?
hefetza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Amazon does not support azw3 periodicals. MOBI does not support RTL test. So until amazon supports azw3 periodicals you are out of luck.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert