Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-21-2023, 09:55 PM   #1
PinchAus
PinchAus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Software Image Kobo N306

Hi Everyone

I purchased a second hand e-reader it is a Kobo N306 and it was for a mothers day gift. It seemed to work for a day or so but then wouldn't boot properly. I managed to open the device and it is supposed to be an 8gig device but has a 16gig micro SD card installed with what looks like "15" or "I5" written on it in blue ink. I am not sure if this is normal or if the previous seller had tried to upgrade it or something. SD card appears to function ok when inserted in computer.

I was googling on how to fix it and someone recommended I try here to get a new image.

I hope this is correct and that someone might be able to help. I am happy to provide any further details if requested.

Sorry if I have doubled a thread or gone about this incorrectly there were quite a lot of posts and it was a little daunting.

Thanks again
PinchAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:20 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Considering that your post in the Kobo Developer's Corner forum is 2 threads above a thread titled: I need a Kobo Nia SD image, yes, you posted in the wrong place.

Also, for future reference, MobileRead rules frown on double posting. In the case of image requests, I personally find them annoying since I need to double check to make sure I haven't already responded to a request.

All that aside, I've sent you a PM with the link.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert