Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #16
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Oh. I just read. Lots of stuff, mostly fiction, all the year round. I don't keep track.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #17
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I tend to start new books according to which season it is at the time. I look for winter blizzard stories, or just cold climates in the winter. In the spring I like to read about any thing in a forest setting. Summer warm or hot climates like beaches and sea. Although many books will include all seasons in them as the story unfolds. It's just when I'm looking for something new I'll tend to go with the season. For series books I read in order I'll mostly postpone reading until that books season. Lucky for me, I follow authors that alternate from a winter setting to summer with each new release. So yes I guess I am a seasonal reader.

Last edited by Wearever; 12-13-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cosy, sun, winter reads