Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #136
iris205
iris205 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
That would belong in epubtool rather than kepubify.
Perhaps it would be beneficial in this program. The problem I have raised it here because the author epubtool said he could not do so.
When I have some more books I have to check and transfer their e-book reader (Clara), that's why I intrabat this facility.
iris205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:20 AM   #137
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris205 View Post
Perhaps it would be beneficial in this program. The problem I have raised it here because the author epubtool said he could not do so.
When I have some more books I have to check and transfer their e-book reader (Clara), that's why I intrabat this facility.
Which epubtool are you talking about? I'm referring to the one I wrote (I don't think I've posted much about it here).
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2020, 10:29 AM   #138
iris205

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Which epubtool are you talking about? I'm referring to the one I wrote (I don't think I've posted much about it here).
Sorry, now I saw you and you a tool "epubtool" (I meant to ePub Metadata Editor). You could bring this option epubtool?
Old 01-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #139
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris205 View Post
Sorry, now I saw you and you a tool "epubtool" (I meant to ePub Metadata Editor). You could bring this option epubtool?
I can't see your requested functionality as being of much use to kepubify's intended purposes. If you are using calibre, you can always change the preferences to read the metadata from the filename (preferences => adding books => remove checkmark from Read metadata from file contents rather than file name.

Also note that given your original post, I tend to agree with Jon that you are pirating ebooks but am giving you the benefit of the doubt in this reply.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:23 PM   #140
rashkae
Guru
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Also note that given your original post, I tend to agree with Jon that you are pirating ebooks but am giving you the benefit of the doubt in this reply.

Don't ask, don't tell, seem the better part of valour
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2020, 11:24 AM   #141
iris205

Not necessarily must pirated books to have a small bliblioteca are books enough to free (in areas less read) which I make my own ePub, but during this work improve myself and it is hard to all changes and old books with new features. Obviously this order can do with Caliber but if you still turn me would have been better to stick to one program. For example the Caliber do not like that place one footnote on one page.

Last edited by iris205; 01-19-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Tags
conversion, epub, kepub, kepubify, kobo