Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-25-2019, 05:26 PM   #42556
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Just finished Christmas dinner -- meatloaf, mac 'n cheese, root beer. Later on, I'll have some Dutch apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-25-2019 at 05:29 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #42557
Uncle Robin
Addict
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O2
Working.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 07:29 PM   #42558
poohbear_nc
2020 Hindsight!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Mellowing out after a leisurely Xmas dinner ... with a Guinness of course ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #42559
5thWiggleWife
I can bark if I want to.
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Wondering why I ate so much....again.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:44 AM   #42560
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Resolving to start my New Year's diet early!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:15 PM   #42561
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Tweaking my massive 2020 book spreadsheet just a bit from the 2019 version.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:09 AM   #42562
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Re-reading my Christmas cards and wondering who one of them is from,as I don't recognise the name or the handwriting! But it was clearly addressed to me.Spam Christmas Cards?
I expect the mystery to resolve itself in time,when someone, perhaps a friend of a friend, will ask 'Did you get my card...?'
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:11 AM   #42563
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Cleaning up my bedside cabinet. I've just emptied the top and cleaned the surface, it's now drying. Then I can put the things back that I want there, put away the rest. After that I clean out the cubby, chuck away quite a lot of things I expect, put away others and then replace the extension cord in the back for a more spacious one.

After I put everything back in it's place I can relax and do something fun.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:41 AM   #42564
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Doing some end of year tidying. My wife and I scoured the house from top to bottom last week, which took two full days, and I am just trying to do my part to keep it neat. She had to work today, so I am cooking and storing food and getting ready for an evening of reading and a New Year's Day of board gaming.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 04:13 PM   #42565
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Watching the Sun Bowl.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:29 PM   #42566
DanCz
DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
I'm counting sheep: 1, 2, ... 8
DanCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:09 PM   #42567
DanCz
DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCz View Post
I'm counting sheep: 1, 2, ... 8
still waiting for 9th sheep
DanCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:46 PM   #42568
5thWiggleWife
I can bark if I want to.
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
You may be waiting a while. I heard 7 8 9.

5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:12 PM   #42569
poohbear_nc
2020 Hindsight!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Happy New 2020 Year!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #42570
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I might have gone a bit overboard with a Yankee Candle wax tart order. I ordered not too long ago, and I still have most of them left (I order in time, so I don't run out). But I want to bring my favourite scents with me on vacation and I couldn't be bothered to check which ones I had in my stash and which ones I needed to order.

Which means I've ordered all the things I can't get locally. This weekend I'll make a shopping list for next week and a grocery list for the Monday I'm leaving.

As usual, after Christmas and New Year's Eve I really need my Reading Retreat.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?