Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2020, 03:31 PM   #1321
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DNSB's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,939
Karma: 32271937
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuillaumeJay View Post
I'm using 1.13.4 and Calibre 4.9.1, and everytime I try to link to goodreads, Calibre gets stuck (it beeps when I click n the main windows, but there's no other window I can close).
Sounds as if you have a window opening off screen. Try typing Alt+space and then M. Hit the left arrow key and see if that moves the window into view. If not, hit the down arrow a few times and see if that helps.

Good luck!
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:17 PM   #1322
dunhill
Zealot
dunhill doesn't litterdunhill doesn't litter
 
dunhill's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
Karma: 128
Join Date: Sep 2017
Device: moon+ reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I knew I had missed something. I hadn't thought to check core.py. I'll add it.

I use xgettext.exe which is part of the POEdit package to generate the po files. It has an option to update the po files with any changes. I'll generate the updates in the next couple of days.
Working...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	176776  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2020, 11:08 PM   #1323
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Rellwood's Avatar
 
Posts: 619
Karma: 1900141
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Fullerton, California
Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Ok, not sure what happened, but I have been using the 1.12.1 version because I like it best.

I did upgrade today to check out the newest version that came with the Calibre update. I did update Calibre to the latest version 4.9.1 and I am running it successfully on Windows 7. I confirmed that I didn't like the sync plugin that was most recently released (takes to long). I uninstalled it, and reinstalled the version I was using prior. Now it won't show up anywhere on my menu bar. It is successfully installed, and shows up in the debug log, but it won't show up on my menu bar, or on the list of plugins that can go on the menu bar in preferences. Checking the plugins shows that it is listed, I confirmed visually that it is in the plugins folder, but nothing I can do (including resetting the folder to earlier today) will allow this plugin to show up. I did reinstall the newest version, it did show up. I uninstalled it and reinstalled version 1.12.1 and it won't show up. Any suggestions?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:38 PM   #1324
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 18,604
Karma: 30757200
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Ok, not sure what happened, but I have been using the 1.12.1 version because I like it best.

I did upgrade today to check out the newest version that came with the Calibre update. I did update Calibre to the latest version 4.9.1 and I am running it successfully on Windows 7. I confirmed that I didn't like the sync plugin that was most recently released (takes to long). I uninstalled it, and reinstalled the version I was using prior. Now it won't show up anywhere on my menu bar. It is successfully installed, and shows up in the debug log, but it won't show up on my menu bar, or on the list of plugins that can go on the menu bar in preferences. Checking the plugins shows that it is listed, I confirmed visually that it is in the plugins folder, but nothing I can do (including resetting the folder to earlier today) will allow this plugin to show up. I did reinstall the newest version, it did show up. I uninstalled it and reinstalled version 1.12.1 and it won't show up. Any suggestions?
See the discussion start at this post.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:50 PM   #1325
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Rellwood's Avatar
 
Posts: 619
Karma: 1900141
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Fullerton, California
Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
That didn't really help. I was trying to install an older version that ran perfectly until the newest Calibre update. I had been running it on Version 4.7 which wasn't labeled 32 or 64 bit. Today I installed the newest 64bit and this is when the plugin had problems. It only had problems AFTER I updated it then uninstalled it, and tried to install the older version. I ended up reinstalling the Calibre 4.7 version and the plugin showed up. SO I am not sure if it is about the 64 bit vs. 32, if its because I am running Windows 7, or if it's because of something else. Until the plugin doesn't update shelves by "page" meaning each "page" is a book on the shelf and if there is 140 books then I have to watch the counter go to 140 pages (or so I suspect), then I will stick with the older version of the plugin. However, I will keep track of updates and thanks for responding quickly

Last edited by Rellwood; 01-30-2020 at 11:54 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2020, 12:09 AM   #1326
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 18,604
Karma: 30757200
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
That didn't really help. I was trying to install an older version that ran perfectly until the newest Calibre update. I had been running it on Version 4.7 which wasn't labeled 32 or 64 bit. Today I installed the newest 64bit and this is when the plugin had problems. It only had problems AFTER I updated it then uninstalled it, and tried to install the older version. I ended up reinstalling the Calibre 4.7 version and the plugin showed up. SO I am not sure if it is about the 64 bit vs. 32, if its because I am running Windows 7, or if it's because of something else.
Really? The post I linked to reported the plugin doesn't work. The response to that post tells you why. Then a couple later announce an update with an explicit statement about one of the changes.

Quote:
Until the plugin doesn't update shelves by "page" meaning each "page" is a book on the shelf and if there is 140 books then I have to watch the counter go to 140 pages (or so I suspect), then I will stick with the older version of the plugin. However, I will keep track of updates and thanks for responding quickly
If this is another complaint about the performance of recent versions of the plugin, then I will repeat my previous request: Tell me what the problem is. Tell me what you are actually doing when the problem occurs. Show me details of what the performance issues are. You have complained before, but have never bothered to actually give any details of what is happening. Until you do, I cannot do anything about it because I have no idea where to look. I do not believe I have made any changes that would affect performance (except very marginal as the progress bar is used). If there has been a change, then I have no idea what it is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 06:41 AM   #1327
GuillaumeJay
Enthusiast
GuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-books
 
Posts: 31
Karma: 936
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Québec, Canada
Device: Kindle PaperWhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sounds as if you have a window opening off screen. Try typing Alt+space and then M. Hit the left arrow key and see if that moves the window into view. If not, hit the down arrow a few times and see if that helps.
Thanks, it worked !
I thought I knew all about hidden windows.. but no.
GuillaumeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #1328
dunhill
Zealot
dunhill doesn't litterdunhill doesn't litter
 
dunhill's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
Karma: 128
Join Date: Sep 2017
Device: moon+ reader
News for Davidfor,
I have sent a private, .po and .mo files of the translation.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:17 PM   #1329
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Lori Reeser's Avatar
 
Posts: 44
Karma: 475040
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, CA)
Device: Android 4.4 (Kocaso), Samsung Galaxy 7
Sync isn't working!
I just updated Calibre to 4.10.1 I also updated the Goodreads Sync to 1.14.1When I try to sync I get the following message:
"The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again."
The details page says:
calibre, version 4.10.1
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: https://www.goodreads.com/review/lis...1&per_page=200
Response Code: 401
Invalid API key.
<!-- This is a random-length HTML comment: gcgvyolhuvtriusecqqyikqhkosldpocuyiisvvsyyeqtjbjhe cmdpmfzmknrmbujwvnxyoxxnnqyzhypnaahswzrselwtngehlt lbpebfyyfodlaspgktrufxiymxxeewqutgyxpagvgvqfcdyxnn uujdqhtscyalaedvyiqogotjfqyfywmlixhatvwqzydaxagydj uhvolxikqumwqsscwbpcadvbtfumqxgvkvpfcmpujblnvaswug ucpsocjmogqyulcxunrvvuwzbpjooypsrbcugfgfdpfuljxqym iriizuoevmtkboyayuhsgqmlfsylhrlyjeutjwwcytlsewlvnh lpqtacgtmpfiqrevvuhcjrarktisfaqecjqkkiqfqcwanvajdk ybmsssceqcdjpyudmfqazftbuohhwcdxxtdopgxvbquzhghhgi qavvgsbetshrxcfauiognxopmwkaqvivqrul -->

Please help.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:19 PM   #1330
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 18,604
Karma: 30757200
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Reeser View Post
Sync isn't working!
I just updated Calibre to 4.10.1 I also updated the Goodreads Sync to 1.14.1When I try to sync I get the following message:
"The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again."
The details page says:
calibre, version 4.10.1
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: https://www.goodreads.com/review/lis...1&per_page=200
Response Code: 401
Invalid API key.
<!-- This is a random-length HTML comment: gcgvyolhuvtriusecqqyikqhkosldpocuyiisvvsyyeqtjbjhe cmdpmfzmknrmbujwvnxyoxxnnqyzhypnaahswzrselwtngehlt lbpebfyyfodlaspgktrufxiymxxeewqutgyxpagvgvqfcdyxnn uujdqhtscyalaedvyiqogotjfqyfywmlixhatvwqzydaxagydj uhvolxikqumwqsscwbpcadvbtfumqxgvkvpfcmpujblnvaswug ucpsocjmogqyulcxunrvvuwzbpjooypsrbcugfgfdpfuljxqym iriizuoevmtkboyayuhsgqmlfsylhrlyjeutjwwcytlsewlvnh lpqtacgtmpfiqrevvuhcjrarktisfaqecjqkkiqfqcwanvajdk ybmsssceqcdjpyudmfqazftbuohhwcdxxtdopgxvbquzhghhgi qavvgsbetshrxcfauiognxopmwkaqvivqrul -->
I just tried it here and it work with no problems. Can you try again? It might have been an issue on GR. Or, are you using a proxy? That shouldn't affect things, but, there is a chance it would.

If it is still failing, can you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? To do this, right-click the preference button and select the restart in debug mode option. Calibre will restart and display a message about debug mode. Then do the sync. Then close calibre. The debug log will be displayed. Post or PM me the complete log. Hopefully there will be something in the log to show what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:41 PM   #1331
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Rellwood's Avatar
 
Posts: 619
Karma: 1900141
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Fullerton, California
Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
@davidfor

I sent a PM describing the problems I was encountering in depth. Did you see it?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:11 PM   #1332
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Rellwood's Avatar
 
Posts: 619
Karma: 1900141
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Fullerton, California
Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
ok, the problem I am having is that the plugin takes anywhere from half a second to two seconds per book to update sync shelves.

The progress bar is not quick. It will show the progress as "update page 1.............................update page 2.........................................update page 3....................................." and so on. This is what I am refering to when I say it is slow.

I have updated to Windows 10, and the latest version of Calibre. As well as the plugin.

If I want to downgrade the plugin to 1.12.1 which was the last version that worked for me, I need to downgrade Calibre. This was the problem I had with the plugin not showing up. If I want to use plugin version 1.12.1 I have to keep Calibre downgraded to 4.7

All the upgraded/newest versions of Calibre and the plugin show fine. However, the plugin takes too long to sync. Now I know that this is isolated to my computer only, but I can't figure out why the progress bar takes so long.

The link you pointed me to was for a problem with the plugin working on the latest version of Calibre, and the latest version of the plugin. That was why I was saying it didn't help me. My problem was getting an older version of the plugin to load on the newest version of Calibre (which it won't)
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 11:40 PM   #1333
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 18,604
Karma: 30757200
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I sent a PM describing the problems I was encountering in depth. Did you see it?
Not that I remember or can find now. I can see three PMs from you. One is from 2016, so well before the change you are referring to. The other are from August 2018. The first is about sending some files and the second is that you worked out the problem (sign out of Chrome). That puts them from before the version of the plugin that you are using.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:27 AM   #1334
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 18,604
Karma: 30757200
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
ok, the problem I am having is that the plugin takes anywhere from half a second to two seconds per book to update sync shelves.

The progress bar is not quick. It will show the progress as "update page 1.............................update page 2.........................................update page 3....................................." and so on. This is what I am refering to when I say it is slow.

I have updated to Windows 10, and the latest version of Calibre. As well as the plugin.
Sorry, but this is like pulling hens teeth. Other than you perceiving something as slower in the, I think, sync shelves process, I still don't know where the problem is. Nowhere does the plugin have "update page", so you must be paraphrasing something. That doesn't help me know where the problem is as I have no idea what you are paraphrasing.

Now, if the progress bar takes time to update, it is because the process behind it is taking time to update. Before I added the progress bar, calibre gave no indication that anything was happening. It was basically hung. The progress bar updates are just added at points in the loop of progress between pages or books being changed.

And for the record, I just tried calibre 3.45 with first 0.12.1 and then 0.13.0. Opened the "Sync from shelves", selected a shelf and pressed the "Ok" button. I timed from then until the list of books dialog was displayed. For my "read" shelf with 693 books on it, it was 43.12 seconds for 0.12.1 and 39.16 seconds for 0.13.0. So, the later version is faster with this action than the older. That is of course if I am testing the right thing.

Quote:
If I want to downgrade the plugin to 1.12.1 which was the last version that worked for me, I need to downgrade Calibre. This was the problem I had with the plugin not showing up. If I want to use plugin version 1.12.1 I have to keep Calibre downgraded to 4.7

All the upgraded/newest versions of Calibre and the plugin show fine. However, the plugin takes too long to sync. Now I know that this is isolated to my computer only, but I can't figure out why the progress bar takes so long.

The link you pointed me to was for a problem with the plugin working on the latest version of Calibre, and the latest version of the plugin. That was why I was saying it didn't help me. My problem was getting an older version of the plugin to load on the newest version of Calibre (which it won't)
And I wasn't telling you how to get the older version of the plugin working with the later versions of calibre. I was telling you why it didn't work. I have no interest in supporting multiple versions of the plugin. But, you can use those posts to work out what the changes required are.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:36 AM   #1335
shadowdance
Junior Member
shadowdance began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 3
Karma: 10
Join Date: Feb 2020
Device: kindle PW Gen10
KeyError: 'oauth_token'

hi,
new user of the plugin here..

When i try to authorize the plugin, I get above error...


Code:
calibre, version 4.99.4
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:'oauth_token'

calibre 4.99.4  embedded-python: False is64bit: True
Linux-5.4.17-towo.1-siduction-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.4.17-towo.1-siduction-amd64', '#1 SMP PREEMPT siduction 5.4-17 (2020-02-03)')
Python 3.7.6
Linux: ('debian', 'bullseye/sid', '')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: BOL_DE (0, 9, 0) && Goodreads Sync (1, 14, 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.config", line 1118, in authorize_plugin
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.core", line 219, in get_request_token_secret
KeyError: 'oauth_token'
Any ideas on what i can do to fix that (apart learning python)?
shadowdance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
calibre, goodreads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GUI Plugin] Clipboard Search kiwidude Plugins 17 Yesterday 03:07 AM
[GUI Plugin] Search the Internet kiwidude Plugins 319 12-18-2019 03:20 PM
[GUI Plugin] Open With kiwidude Plugins 336 09-11-2019 08:54 PM
[GUI Plugin] Quick Preferences kiwidude Plugins 33 06-20-2018 03:00 AM
[GUI Plugin] Book Sync **Deprecated** kiwidude Plugins 111 06-07-2011 07:47 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.