Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
gal_amy
Connoisseur
gal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, Kindle HDX, iPhone6, iPhone7, Oasis2
Kindle books

How do you read your kindle library on a nook? I just have a kindle app on my iPad , but would like to read outside

Amy
gal_amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Which Nook? On the newer eInk ones I believe you can root it and install the Kindle app.

Otherwise you'd need to use Calibre and convert them to ePub format. It the books have DRM you'll need to remove that first (Apprentice Alf's blog can help).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
gal_amy
Connoisseur
gal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, Kindle HDX, iPhone6, iPhone7, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Which Nook? On the newer eInk ones I believe you can root it and install the Kindle app.

Otherwise you'd need to use Calibre and convert them to ePub format. It the books have DRM you'll need to remove that first (Apprentice Alf's blog can help).

Thanks, I just decided to buy a Kindle. Most of the free books I get are on Amazon. Also have a mini iPad. Over the years I have gotten in the habit of buying non fiction and watching TV. I would like to re start my love ov reading fiction again
gal_amy is offline   Reply With Quote