Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
i62HD:Problem to go to next page after standby. Bug or expected behaviour

With my previous ereader (BeBook One), when it was on standby and I went back to reading, it was very straightforward to keep on reading. Clicking the 'next' button just brought me to the next page.

My new i62HD is different. When it is on standby, and I want to start reading again, I'm immediately on the page I was reading (like it was with my BeBook), but when I want to go to the next page, I'm brought to the homepage instead. So I have to select the book I'm reading again, and have to wait till it is opened before I can start reading again.
Is my ereader behaving as expected, or is there a problem with my device/firmware? (For me, 'standby' should mean that it takes me only moments to start reading again...)

(firmware 1.8 and new pdfreader)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
ferlanero
ferlanero began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92 Booxtor Edition - iLiad 2nd Edition
Same issue in Boox M92

Same issue in Boox M92 with firmware 1.8 and new pdfreader from Booxtor
ferlanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
This issue concerns the PDF Reader only was recently discovered and will be fixed in the next update (for all onyx devices). Next update shall be available within of a week .
Sorry for troubles
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
ferlanero

WoW! Incredible how fast are your answers! Thank you very much for your support to our devices Booxtor. I purchased a M92 from your store two weeks ago and I'm very, very happy from my decission!

Thanks again!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Next update shall be available within of a week .
Despite the problem mentioned above, after being the proud owner of a boox device for exactly 6 days I'm already really impressed with the support from the user-community and from booxtor.

(I guess therefore I allready have made up my mind whether I should buy a Pocketbook Pro912 or a Boox M92 for reading work-related PDF's...)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
ferlanero

M92 for PDF's no doubt