Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
pchoi902
pchoi902 began at the beginning.

Device: k2
New Sleek leather case for Kindle 2 standing feature?

Hey,

Just wanted to share a new case I purchased today for my K2. I think this case might be able to stand up the Kindle, judging from the physics of the case. I think it will stay in place if you just fold the flap back and play around with the little button tab. Anyways, I've been looking for something slim and doesn't add weight to the Kindle and I think this might be it. The stand feature (if it works) is definitely a plus for Fruit Loops / NY Times mornings I will post pictures and let you know how the stand works out. It also comes in 5-6 colors which is pretty neat.

Supposedly there was a promotion this morning (saw it in the Amazon forums) but I missed it but I guess $34.95 is a decent price for a genuine leather case (hate the synthetic leather that have that gas smell). Here are the photos and the link.

I will post more photos when I get it. I ordered the funky green color

http://www.amazon.com/Mivizu-Amazon-...6067282&sr=1-6

Last edited by pchoi902; 06-27-2009 at 12:03 AM.
pchoi902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
pchoi902
pchoi902 began at the beginning.

Device: k2
iGo for Kindle 2

I meant to start a new thread haha really tired today.. how do I delete a post?
pchoi902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchoi902 View Post
I meant to start a new thread haha really tired today.. how do I delete a post?
Um... you did start this new thread. If you want a post deleted just report it and request that the mods delete it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #4
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchoi902 View Post
Hey,

Just wanted to share a new case I purchased today for my K2...I will post more photos when I get it. I ordered the funky green color
Vizu's other Mivizu Amazon Kindle 2 case (the one that comes with the clip on light) had caught my eye and I'd love to order it. The one I'm interested in comes with 9 color options and has a traditional book fold.

When you receive yours could you please let us know how it looks, feels and functions? Also how close the color is to what is shown on Amazon would be great - I'm interested in the Red Croc.

Cheers!
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote